ExecSuite® is broad, contemporary coverage built for the complex and constantly changing risks facing directors, officers and their privately held companies. It's a modular policy that allows companies to choose the coverages best suited for their business needs. They can choose one or a combination of the following three coverages: Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability and Fiduciary Liability whatever combination works best for their business! Monitor's ExecSuite® policy is backed by extraordinary financial strength, experienced underwriting and exceptional claim service.
ExecSuite® Coverage Options
- Automatic coverage, up to 35% of assets and/or employees, for subsidiaries created or acquired during the policy period and new U.S. locations
- Automatic 60-day Extended Reporting Period
- 90 days to report claim after the policy period
- Pre-determined allocation for costs of defense at 100%
- Coverage extends to any nonprofit controlled by the entity
- Modified settlement clause
- Damages include punitive or exemplary damages up to the limit of liability, where insurable
- Duty to defend policy language
- Full prior acts coverage
- Worldwide coverage
- Broadened definition of claim to include tolling
- Easy to read policy form
This coverage overview is not part of an insurance contract and does not supersede the policy. Please read the policy form for complete terms, conditions and exclusions. Premiums and terms depend on the size and type of organization and other factors.
ExecSuite® Expanded Risk Appetite
We aim to grow our market footprint by taking a broader set of risks in our established industry verticals.
Contact your underwriter to learn more about our expanded risk appetite.
Execsuite® Marketing Materials
Need marketing materials? See Resources.
A+ Rated Insurance Carriers
Admiral Insurance Company (Nonadmitted)
Berkley Insurance Company (Admitted)
Learn more about Monitor's A+ Rated carriers.